Acacia Hills: Explorer’s Edition
Live streaming delicious coffee and community to your cups and computers. Welcome to edition #01!
Welcome to the debut release of our Explorers Series! Nestled at home, our taste buds and curiosity for specialty coffee are alive as ever. We’ve created this series to bring delicious brews and our coffee community together. Welcome to Edition #1!
In this release, we’ll be delving into the stunning coffees and long term relationship with Leon and Aideen Christianakis of Acacia Hills Estate in northern Tanzania. You’ll be able to indulge your tastebuds as we unpack three different coffees from Leon and Aideen;
- A regional classic of Bourbon & Kent varietal, processed using the washed method.
- The monster sized beans of the Pacamara varietal.
- A honey processed lot of the prized Gesha varietal.
You can participate in two ways;
Pre-order the pack and brew up these delicious coffees at your own pace as soon as they arrive or, alternatively, hold onto them to brew and taste alongside us as we host a live video stream.
Presented by our Q Grader instructor, Ben Bicknell, and Director of Coffee, Matt Slater, and including input from Leon and Aideen, we’ll be exploring the distinctive flavours, farming conditions and partnerships of Acacia Hills.
Live tasting and talking on Monday May 4th, 2pm AWST/4pm AEST.
Details will be sent to those who order the collection.
Secure your pack and join us!
- The collection features 3 x 100g of coffee.
- All coffees roasted to a filter profile.
- All coffees will be roasted and dispatched 29 / 04 / 2020
- No discounts applicable on this product.
- As this product is a pre-order, you will not be able to add anything else to your cart. If you’re keen to grab something extra, email us and we’ll help you out!