Our roastery will be closed from midday, Monday 24 December and reopening with a revived summer glow on Wednesday 2 January. All orders placed before midday Thursday 20 December will be dispatched by the end of the day on Thursday and all orders placed after midday will be roasted and dispatched when we return in the New Year.
From everyone at Five Senses, we hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
A beautiful little home batch brewer with chic retro styling and small footprint for any home of office.
Available in 13 colours, the Moccamaster Classic allows you to brew up 1.25 litres of coffee that will remain hot for about an hour for you and your friends to grab and go.
You’ll also need some filter papers to get started: Size #4 Filter Papers
- 5-6 minutes brews
- Hot plate for keeping brews warm
- Aluminium housing
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Copper boiling element with double safety guard
- Automatically switches off power to the boiling element when water reservoir is empty
- Automatically switches off hotplate after 40 minutes
- Mixing lid for a homogenous brew
- 9 hole spray head for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two temperature settings on hot plate
- Dimensions 325mm(W) x 170mm(D) x 355mm(H)
Five Senses provides a one year parts and labour warranty on all Moccamaster brewers sold in Australia. So if you have any issues with your Moccamaster during this period, please contact us via our contact page.