Our roastery will be closed from midday, Monday 24 December and reopening with a revived summer glow on Wednesday 2 January. All orders placed before midday Thursday 20 December will be dispatched by the end of the day on Thursday and all orders placed after midday will be roasted and dispatched when we return in the New Year.
From everyone at Five Senses, we hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Ruggero Barista Minore
Create your dream espresso machine – this baby is made to order & fully customisable!
The Ruggero Barista Minore steps things up with a custom fiberglass body kit (in any automotive paint colour available in Australia) and a back-lit lightbox sign with any word/phrase you want! A dual boiler domestic machine designed for the astute barista wanting to experiment on the effects of brewing temperatures on your favourite coffee. The user friendly controls and dedicated brew boiler allows you to adjust the temperatures easily and fine tune your extractions to suit the roast level and flavor characteristics of your chosen beans.
- Traditional E61 lever group head which weighs 4.2Kg is made completely of brass and has been chrome plated.
- Dual boiler system of which each is 1500ml in capacity and has a large 2000watt element in each boiler, the largest boiler capacity to element wattage in its class. What does this mean? Steam, steam, steam, and a quick heat up time! Both boilers are insulated to help reduce heat loss.
- Boiler construction is of copper and brass which has been proven for its reliability, strength and durability.
- One boiler is for producing steam, hot water and to pre-heat the water entering the brew boiler via a heat exchanger so as to keep the brew boiler temp stable. This boiler (steam boiler) is controlled by an adjustable pressure stat that can be adjusted up to 1.4 bar steam pressure for more steam velocity. (Machine comes set at 1 – 1.1 bar)
- The brew boiler is dedicated for maintaining the perfect temp of water for the extraction of coffee via the group head. It does this with its PID temp controller which can be set very easily to the desired extraction temp for the blend of coffee you are using. The PID controller minimizes the temp swing by pulsing the brew boiler element to maintain the set temperature.
- The machine comes standard with a vibrating pump and is fitted with a pump pressure regulator which is adjustable externally to maximize your control over the extraction pressure. (Comes set at 12bar)
- Two taps – one for hot water to make tea and one for steam, which has a no burn steam arm. The body is made of 2mm thick stainless steel for strength.
- Large drip tray so you don’t have to empty it all the time.
- The water reservoir has a capacity of 2750mls.
- Steam pressure gauge and pump pressure gauge.
Specifications & Features
Functionality: Semi Automatic Control
Power: Single Phase
Maximum Installed Power: 10 amps
Boiler Size: 1.5 + 1.5ltr
Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
Automatic Boiler Filling: Yes
Manual Boiler Filling: No
Water Reservoir: 2.750ltrs
Heating Element Power: 2 x 2000 watts
Hot Water Outlets: 1
Steam Outlets: 1
Steam Pressure Gauge: Yes
Pump Pressure Gauge: Yes
Inbuilt Pump Type: Vibration
Standards Compliance: CE
Product (Net) Weight: 30Kg
Five Senses provides a one year parts and labour warranty on all domestic Ruggero Minore machines sold in Australia. So if you have any issues with your Ruggero during this period, please contact us via our contact page.