Designed for filter brewing the ZM can have 20 pre-programmable grind settings with digital grind adjustments using a micrometrical mechanism. With less than 0.45g grind retention, the ZM is the next generation of filter grinders for the specialty coffee industry.
Mazzer have been the leading name in coffee grinders for over 50 years. With a winning combination of precision and reliability, Mazzer are the reference manufacturer for quality grinders worldwide. If you want to make consistently great coffee, there’s only one choice — Mazzer.
- Flipping Display: The digital display flips to the side to allow easy access to the grinding chamber for cleaning and burr replacement.
- Digital Grind Adjustment: Control the distance between the burrs in Microns so the grind setting is understandable, accurate and repeatable.
- Electronic True Zero calibration: this ensures the ZM grind settings are identical from grinder to grinder.
- Ventilation System with electronic control: Keep coffee grounds from temperature exposure.
- Low coffee retention (<0.45 g)
- Low r.p.m. with excellent grinding speed
- 20 pre-programmed grind settings recordable on the control panel
- LCD display
- Grinding chamber easy to clean
- On-demand dosing capability
- Double safety switch
- Patented lockable canister system to keep the area clean
Power: 900 watts
Burr Size: 83 mm flat
Burr Speed: 1050 rpm (60 Hz)
Hopper Capacity: 0.32 kg (1.3kg hopper also available)
Dimensions: 245mm W x 430mm D x 645mm H
Weight: 35 kg
Five Senses provides a one year parts and labour warranty on all Mazzer products sold in Australia. So if you have any issues with your Mazzer grinder during this period, please contact us via our contact page.
Flipping Display: The digital display flips to the side to allow easy access to the grinding chamber for cleaning and burr replacement.
Electronic True Zero calibration: this ensures the ZM grind settings are identical from grinder to grinder.
Keen to chat about grinder options or see some gear in action? We'd love to hear from you!
Shoot us some of your details or alternatively, call us in VIC on (03) 9239 6200, WA on (08) 9528 6200 or NSW on (02) 9509 1451.