$1 from every bag of coffee sold in Jan is going to Bushfire relief. More Info
But please note, couriers are also affected and there are slight delays in delivery times. Please be patient – packages will be delivered as soon as safely possible.
Beer Collaboration: Cascara Saison
A refreshing collaboration beer featuring Black Brewing Co's Saison, steeped with Cascara (the cherry part around a coffee bean) from La Lajas, Costa Rica.
NOTE: All orders MUST be shipped, for legal reasons we’re unable to offer pick-up from our locations.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence
· To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $8,000)
· For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $700)
LIQUOR LICENCE: 90127863
Important things to note about delivery of this pack!
- All orders MUST be shipped, you are unable to pick-up this product from any of our locations.
- Liquor must be delivered to a person aged 18 years or over, you maybe be asked for ID when accepting this delivery.
- Liquor cannot be left at unoccupied address. We recommend having this pack delivered somewhere it can be signed for (e.g. your workplace).
- If the address is unoccupied when attempting delivery, the external couriers we use will leave a card. Due to the busy time of year, it will be the customers responsibility to collect their order.
- All orders will be shipped from our Victorian Roastery in Cheltenham.
More about the beer...
About Black Brewing Co...
We brew mostly sessionable beer at Black Brewing Co because personally that’s what we like.
All of our handcrafted beer is brewed, bottled or kegged onsite in our brewery in the heart of Margaret River.
Out of stock | 6 Pack
25 in stock