Beer Collaboration: An Ode to Agent Cooper
NOTE: All orders MUST be shipped, for legal reasons we’re unable to offer pick-up from our locations.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence
· To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $8,000)
· For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $700)
LIQUOR LICENCE: 90127863
Important things to note about delivery of this pack!
- All orders MUST be shipped, you are unable to pick-up this product from any of our locations.
- Liquor must be delivered to a person aged 18 years or over, you maybe be asked for ID when accepting this delivery.
- Liquor cannot be left at unoccupied address. We recommend having this pack delivered somewhere it can be signed for (e.g. your workplace).
- If the address is unoccupied when attempting delivery, the external couriers we use will leave a card. Due to the busy time of year, it will be the customers responsibility to collect their order.
- All orders will be shipped from our Victorian Roastery in Cheltenham.
More about the beer...
Brewer: Old Wives Ales
Malt: Ale, Munich, Brown Malt, Roasted Barley
Hops: Topaz, East Kent Goldings
Special Ingredients: Cold distillate Ardi cold brew, soooo many sour cherries!
Wait a minute, wait a minute… excuse me. You know, this is a damn fine bottle of cherry coffee porter!
About Old Wives Ales...
We are proud beer nerds and gypsy brewers, executing our recipes at different facilities around Melbourne and learning from some of the best in the business in the process. You won’t find us handing over the reins to anyone else on our brews, with all four of us excitedly gathering on brew day to catch the sweet, earthy smell of the malt hitting the mash tun and taking turns working the mash paddle. It’s our love of good quality craft beer that drives our hands on approach and we can’t wait for you to taste our beer.
Out of stock | 4 Pack
Out of stock