Five Senses KeepCup Clear
An extension to the KeepCup commuter range, this ‘to go’ plastic vessel represents the highest aspirations for the liquid it contains.
The distinctive KeepCup design, made from resilient clear plastic, perfect for your favourite hot or cold beverage on the go. Durable, and lightweight with the clarity of glass. A vessel for people who are serious about their coffee ritual, as well as lovers of fine tea.
Features and benefits
- Provides the clarity of glass, with a lightweight feel.
- Non toxic tritan. BPA and BPS free.
- Lid off can be heated to 100°C / 212°F degrees.
- Hard lid for ease of use and drinking pleasure.
- The hard smooth surface of the lid and enlarged drinking hole allow you fully experience the aroma and texture of your beverage. Greater angle in the lid for nose clearance and improved splash proof seal.
- Same great recycling capacity as the original. But stay focused on use and reuse.
- Plug covers mouthpiece when not in use, so only your lips touch the drinking surface.
The KeepCup Story
KeepCup started with a problem in a café — too many disposable cups. Every minute around the world over one million disposable cups are discarded to landfill. Existing reusables were too large to fit under the group heads of the machine and were at best utilitarian in appearance. With no options available to resell, we saw the opportunity to design and make our own. We designed and manufactured the first barista standard reusable cup. From a design market in Melbourne, to coffee shops in Reykjavik and design stores in Valparaiso in just under five years, KeepCup has had an amazing journey. It is a fantastic example of a business model that has had great commercial outcomes maintaining sustainability and reuse as its core purpose.
People purchase KeepCups because they love the way they look and feel, and continue doing so because they form a positive habit.
For many of our customers it has been the beginning of a journey to reduce the consequences of convenience behaviour. Feel good. Do good. The environmental footprint of our products is really important to us, so we were committed to local manufacture. In 2012 we opened a warehouse in the UK and in March 2013 we opened in Los Angeles. Local presence means that we can begin to tell a local story in these markets, local assembly and local printing dramatically reduces the environmental footprint of the business. We urge all to join the reuse revolution and salute the reuser. Many small acts will make a phenomenal difference. Enjoy.