Our roastery will be closed from midday, Monday 24 December and reopening with a revived summer glow on Wednesday 2 January. All orders placed before midday Thursday 20 December will be dispatched by the end of the day on Thursday and all orders placed after midday will be roasted and dispatched when we return in the New Year.
From everyone at Five Senses, we hope you have a very Merry Christmas.
Synesso S200 is built to the same durability, temperature stability and high performance standard we’ve come to expect from all other Synesso machines.
Low profile and smaller footprint, the Synesso S200 is perfect for a smaller (5kg to 30kg) sized cafe, roastery QC labs or in an extremely coffee-centric lunchroom!
- Individual brew boilers
- Programmable temperature per group head
- Group heads with no wear parts
- Inbuilt digital shot timers
- Removeable heat exchangers
- Programmable piezo hot water tap
- Cool touch steam wands
- 180° swiveling steam wand actuators for right or left hand operation
- Synesso exclusive stainless steel steam tips
- Auto back flush setting
- Wired hand held display
- 3-position height-adjustable drain tray
- Water resistant cup warming tray
Power: Single Phase
Brew & Steam:
Watts per Element, Steam Tank: 2000 x 2
Total Steam Element Wattage: 4000
Steam Tank Capacity: 7.7L
Watts per Element, Brew Tank: 700 x 2
Brew Tank Capacity: 1.9L x 2
Machine Weight, full: 74kg
Five Senses provides a one year parts and labour warranty and a two year parts warranty* on all Synesso machines sold in Australia. So if you have any issues with your Synesso during this period, please contact us via our contact page.
* The two year parts warranty is under the proviso that a regular preventative maintenance schedule has been maintained.
The Synesso S200 comes directly from Seattle HQ in both white and black.
White S200 on display at Melbourne International Coffee Expo 2018.
Customisation: Wood Kit
Add hand crafted wood accents to the steam levers, portafilter handles and brew handles.
Synesso’s S200 at SCA Expo 2018.
Three Phase power conversion.
RO Water filtration system.