How it works
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The official competition period commences at 12am (WST) on Wednesday 1 November 2017 and finishes at 10am WST on Friday 22 December 2017.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over only.
- Five Senses Coffee employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize.
- Online customers who receive a friends and family discount or the church discount are not eligible to win the prize.
- The prize package includes one 2017 model single group Synesso MVP Hydra espresso machine, standard dual cartridge water filtration, delivery to you home and installation.
- The prize package does not include any power or plumbing modifications that might be required in your home prior to installation.
- The overall package value is AUD$15,500.
- To gain entry into the competition, you need to either:
a. Place an order on the Five Senses website between 12am (WST) on Wednesday 1 November 2017 to 10am WST on Friday 22 December 2017 (if you order twice during that period you get two entries, three times — three entries, and so on …). Please note that subscription orders are treated the same as standard orders so therefore receive an entry.
b. Refer a friend to the Five Senses website between 1 November and 10am Friday 22 December and receive an entry when that friend makes their first purchase.
- The PRIZE winner will be randomly selected by a Five Senses staff member by close of business on Friday 22 December 2017 and will take place at the Five Senses premises 5/3 Arkwright Road, Rockingham, Western Australia.
- The PRIZE winner will be announced/notified by Monday 25 December 2017 via the contact details provided in their order.
- The competition promoter is Five Senses Coffee Pty Ltd (ABN 95 091 827 084) of 5/3 Arkwright Road, Rockingham, Western Australia. Any further questions can be made via phone: 08 9528 6200 or email: email@example.com.