Check out some of the drool-worthy features on the Synesso MVP Hydra that’ll skyrocket your home coffee game to the top of the world
Laced in beautiful white powdercoating, this machine will suit any modern kitchen.
No more than +/- 0.5° Celsius changes.
Have the neighbourhood around for a coffee break? The MVP will deal with it … no sweat.
Integrated shot timers with manual or programmable multiple-stage pressure profiling.
The dynamic paddle activated group allows for either manual or programmed brewing.
Marine grade stainless steel, black nickel highlights and detailed engineering results in a machine built to last.
Refer a friend
Competition Ends 24/12/2018. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Referrals are currently disabled.
How it works
- The official competition period commences at 12am (WST) on Monday 1 October 2018 and finishes at 10am WST on Monday 24 December 2018.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over only.
- Five Senses Coffee employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize.
- Online customers who receive a friends and family discount, church discount or NGO discount are not eligible to win the prize.
- The prize package includes one 2018 model single group Synesso MVP Hydra espresso machine, water filtration system, delivery to you home and installation.
- The prize package does not include any power or plumbing modifications that might be required in your home prior to installation.
- The overall package value is AUD$15,500.
- To gain entry into the competition, you need to either:
a. Place an order on the Five Senses website between 12am (WST) on Monday 1 October 2018 to 10am WST on Monday 24 December 2018 (if you order twice during that period you get two entries, three times — three entries, and so on …). Please note that subscription orders are treated the same as standard orders so therefore receive an entry.
b. Refer a friend to the Five Senses website between 1 October and 10am Monday 24 December and receive an entry when that friend makes their first purchase.
- The PRIZE winner will be randomly selected by a Five Senses staff member by close of business on Monday 24 December 2018 and will take place at the Five Senses premises 5/3 Arkwright Road, Rockingham, Western Australia.
- The PRIZE winner will be announced/notified by COB Monday 24 December 2018 via the contact details provided in their order.
- The competition promoter is Five Senses Coffee Pty Ltd (ABN 95 091 827 084) of 5/3 Arkwright Road, Rockingham, Western Australia. Any further questions can be made via phone: 08 9528 6200 or email: email@example.com.