Refer a friend
Refer a friend for their first Five Senses order and not only will you win friendship brownie points when they’re drinking delicious coffee but we’ll reward you for your thoughtfulness with another entry into the prize draw. Share the coffee love and start spreading the word!
Competition Ends 23/12/2020. Terms & Conditions Apply.
How it works
- The official competition period commences at 12am (WST) on Sunday 1 November 2020 and finishes at midnight (WST) Wednesday 23 December 2020.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over only.
- Five Senses Coffee employees and their immediate families are not eligible to win the prize.
- Online customers who receive a friends and family discount or the church discount are not eligible to win the prize.
- The prize package includes the following: La Marzocco Mini espresso machine (value: $6750), Baratza 270Wi Grinder (value: $715), La Marzocco Pro Home Barista Accessory Kit (value: $599)
- The overall package value is AUD $8064.
- To gain entry into the competition, you need to either:
a. Place an order on the Five Senses website between 12am (WST) on Sunday 1 November 2020 and midnight (WST) Wednesday 23 December 2020. If you order twice during that period you get two entries, three times — three entries, and so on …). Please note that subscription orders are treated the same as standard orders so therefore receive an entry for every order.
b. Refer a friend to the Five Senses website between Sunday 1 November 2020 and Wednesday 23 December 2020 and receive an entry when that friend makes their first purchase.
- The PRIZE winner will be randomly selected by a Five Senses staff member using the randomisation website random.org by close of business Thursday 24 December 2020 and will take place at the Five Senses premises 5/3 Arkwright Road, Rockingham, Western Australia.
- The PRIZE winner will be notified/announced by close of business Thursday 24 December 2020 via the contact details provided in their order.
- Your privacy is important to us. Five Senses collects personal information for the purposes of sending you newsletters, processing and administering entries to the Competition, and provision of a prize.
- Your information will be passed on to our Third Party competition supporter, La Marzocco for the purpose of sending you newsletters only.
- Your information will not be passed on to any other Third Party.
- All entries to the 2020 Christmas Competition are hereby agreeing to receive newsletters from Five Senses Coffee and La Marzocco. Customers can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- The competition promoter is Five Senses Coffee Pty Ltd (ABN 95 091 827 084) of 5/3 Arkwright Road, Rockingham, Western Australia. Any further questions can be made via phone: 08 9528 6200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Five Senses Coffee reserves the right to alter the rules of the competition at any time.