Thank you for contacting us about your Baratza grinder. It’s a joy to be the importer of these fantastic grinders within Australia and Five Senses is very passionate about providing support for any customers that are not 100% satisfied with their grinder. Whether you’re contacting us about a general repair or you have a warranty claim you’ll find everything you need below:
Christmas & New Year’s hours.
Five Senses will be shutting down for the holiday period 12pm Tuesday 24 of December 2019 and opening back up Thursday 2 January 2020. So that your grinder isn’t left in courier-limbo over the break, all grinders received for repairs after 4pm Monday 16th December 2019 will be repaired and sent in the new year.
Just like warranty claims, the first step in the process to getting your grinder repaired is to visit the Baratza website and check the troubleshooting guide for your particular model. You may find that the issue you are having with your grinder is a simple fix that you’re able to do yourself. If you then determine that the grinder is faulty, although is out of warranty, you may wish to send it to us for repair.
Like we stated above with general repairs, the first step in the process to making a warranty claim is for you to visit the Baratza website and check the troubleshooting guide for your particular model. You may find that the issue you are having with your grinder is a simple fix that you’re able to do yourself. If you then determine that the grinder is faulty, you may wish to take advantage of the Baratza 12 month return-to-base warranty.
You can submit your grinder for general repair or make a Warranty Claim by following the steps below:
1. Complete and submit the online ‘Baratza Authority Return’ form below.
2. Once you have completed your ‘Baratza Authority Return’ form, a duplicate copy will be sent to you via the email address you have provided. Please print this copy to include when shipping your grinder.
3. Securely pack your grinder with your printed ‘Baratza Return Authorisation’ form along with your uploaded ‘Proof of Purchase’ (not required for repairs outside of warranty).
4. Send your grinder to either of our Baratza Service & Repair Centres, but please be aware that the Baratza warranty is a return-to-base warranty, which means you will be responsible for the shipping charge back to our service centre.
5. For warranty scenarios, Five Senses will pay the cost of returning your grinder to you after repair or replacement. For outside of warranty repairs, you will be responsible for all shipping costs.
6. Please allow up to 14 days from your grinder arriving at our Service Department for repair. Sometimes longer is we contact you stating parts are required.
7. If you need further information about your claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our Baratza customer service team at email@example.com.