Thank you for contacting us about your Baratza grinder. It’s a joy to be the importer of these fantastic grinders within Australia and Five Senses is very passionate about providing support for any customers that are not 100% satisfied with their grinder. Whether you’re contacting us about a warranty claim, a general repair or a 270Wi display upgrade, you’ll find the info you need below:
The first step in the process to making a claim is for you to visit the Baratza website and check the troubleshooting guide for your particular model. You may find that the issue you are having with your grinder is a simple fix that you’re able to do yourself. If you then determine that the grinder is faulty, you may wish to take advantage of the Baratza 12 month return-to-base warranty.
Just like warranty claims, the first step in the process to getting your grinder repaired is to visit the Baratza website and check the troubleshooting guide for your particular model. You may find that the issue you are having with your grinder is a simple fix that you’re able to do yourself. If you then determine that the grinder is faulty, although is out of warranty, you may wish to send it to us for repair.
270Wi Display Upgrades
With the introduction of the Baratza Sette 270Wi model, Baratza have made a 270Wi display upgrade available, so for only $95 (ex gst) Sette 270W customers can benefit from the new ‘intelligent features of the 270Wi model.
You can make a Warranty Claim, submit your Baratza for repair or request a 270Wi Display Upgrade by following the steps below:
1. Complete and submit the online ‘Baratza Authority Return’ form below.
2. Once you have completed your ‘Baratza Authority Return’ form, a duplicate copy will be sent to you via the email address you have provided. Please print this copy to include when shipping your grinder.
3. Securely pack your grinder with your printed ‘Baratza Return Authorisation’ form along with your uploaded ‘Proof of Purchase’ (not required for repairs outside of warranty or 270Wi upgrades).
4. Send your grinder to either of the Perth, Melbourne or Sydney Five Senses Coffee Service Departments:
5/3 Arkwright Road
Rockingham WA 6168
300 Rosslyn Street
West Melbourne Vic 3003
2A Cannon Street
Stanmore NSW 2048
Please note that the Baratza warranty is a return-to-base warranty, which means you will be responsible for the shipping charge back to our service centre.
5. For warranty scenarios, Five Senses will pay the cost of returning your grinder to you after repair or replacement. For outside of warranty repairs or 270Wi display upgrades, you will be responsible for all shipping costs
6. Please allow up to 14 days from your grinder arriving at our Service Department for assessment.
7. If you need further information about your claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our Baratza customer service team at email@example.com.