Home Coffee Kit
Make great filter coffee at home with the simplest brewer around; the Clever Coffee Dripper.
This kit will get you everything you need to make a tasty filter coffee at home – just add hot water.
Clever Coffee Dripper brew guide
What you need:
- 25g of coffee
- 400g (ml) of hot water
- Clever Coffee Dripper (CCD)
- Filter Papers
- Grinder (if selecting whole beans)
- Mugs or carafe
- Spoon or paddle for stirring
- Boil the kettle. Aim for ~94-96*C – a few seconds off the boils is fine.
- Put the filter paper into the CCD and use some hot water to rinse the filter paper and pre-heat the brewer.
- Add the 25g of ground (medium course-ness – choose percolator if you don’t have a grinder at home) coffee to CCD. Ideally grind just before brewing.
- Pour in the 400g (or ml!) of hot water then pop on the lid.
- At the 1:00min mark, use the spoon to break the crust and stir front to back 3 times. Don’t go too deep – skim along the surface. Replace the lid.
- At the 4:00min mark, pop the CCD on to the carafe (or juggle between two mugs!) and drain all the coffee out.
- After all the liquid has drained, discard the used filter paper and rinse the CCD.
- Sit back, relax and sip your deliciously brewed coffee.